Thursday 3 September 2009

The Last Lap


"No No No" I shouted. And they agreed, for the time being.And I thought that the chapter has been closed for atleast a year and a half.But I had never imagined that Mr Mruphy,along with his famous law,wasn't going to leave me alone.Soon,it started all over again.Like the phoenix, it rose from the ashes,prepared to attack me from all sides.Poor me. :( But, the fighter that I am,Thank God,I always won!
Slowly and steadily, I got used to these kind of assaults and started believing that they are not a threat(to me,atleast) anymore."Now I am pretty experienced to handle these static syndromes.I know how to tackle these kind of an arguments.I can even write a book and that can help thousands of souls who are harassed in this way, each day".I was overwhelmed by the way I was performing---all those arguments used to die down within minutes.And what an accomplishment it was!
But like all good things come to an end,sooner than what is expected,those accomplishments lead the way to something else...One fine day,I exhausted all the arguments I had NOT to "GET MARRIED AND SETTLE DOWN". Alas, Game Over :( But not yet,maybe, I can call it the last lap.


FYI, This phase of life began three months back.And silly me,never wanted to accept that its happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment